We are excited that you are joining our community of Acctivate users who are growing their business by providing a better online experience for their customers!
There are a few things you will need before we can get started
Select Your URL
There are a few options for the URL used to load the customer portal.
- your-company-name.mycustportal.com – this is the fastest and easiest way to get online. You can always change it later. We will handle all of the setup for you.
- portal.yourmaindomain.com – you can use any subdomain of your own domain. You (or your IT people) will need to set up your domain. Click here for instructions.
- anycustomdomain.com – you can create any custom domain that you want. All you need to do is register your domain and set up your name servers to point the domain to our customer portal. Click here for instructions. OR you can order the custom domain through us and we will take care of the rest.
Once you have selected your URL, please let us know.
Purchase an SSL Certificate (optional)
We provide a standard SSL certificate that is adequate for accepting credit cards online.
You have the option of purchasing an upgraded certificate that will give you the green URL bar that indicates your organization has been verified. Please contact us if you want to do this.
Configure your Acctivate MS SQL Server for remote access
Your IT company will need to set up your network to allow the API to have remote access to your Acctivate data. Instructions can be found here.
Gather your assets and select a color scheme
Here are a few items you will need to make the customer portal look and feel like part of your brand:
- The primary logo shows on the login landing page and should be sized around 200px to 400px wide (any height is fine).
- A png file with transparent background will look best.
- The icon logo shows at the top of the sidebar menu.
- It should be sized at 100px X 100px.
- The favicon shows in the browser tabs and on ios devices touch screens.
- The favicon should be square and at least 57px X 57px for best viewing on desktops and ipads.
Background image (optional)
- The background of the login landing page can be a solid color of your choice or you can upload an image to use.
- The suggested size depend on the amount of detail in the image, but anywhere from 1920 x 1080 or larger (maintaining the 16:9 ratio) should work.
- If you want a pattern background that repeats, your image can be any size.
Provide us with your primary admin information
We will set you up with your initial admin user account, who will be able to start setting up the system. We need the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
We will send a temporary password for use during the first login.
You are now all ready to go!
Once all of these steps are taken, you will be ready to start setting up your account.
Next Step: Configure your customer portal